Narrative Graphics aims to successfully translate technically complex ideas, events, and processes to be effectively understood within a trial and/or mediation. Let us help you communicate your client’s story by developing:
- Comprehensive and easy to use presentations.
- Custom made illustrations and design work.
- 3D Animations and “Day In the Life” videos.
- We are available to be on site.
- We have the skills and equipment to set up and run trial tech.
Marketing Materials Design
Narrative Graphics can create print materials and effective give-aways for events, presentations, and peer-to-peer engagements that carry your firm’s message to the right audience. Examples include:
- Branded advocacy and safety pamphlets
- Potential New Client Packet highlighting your firms areas of expertise and achievements
- Branded print packet including: business cards, stationary, letterhead, employee head shots, etc.
Graphic, Website & Multimedia Design
Narrative Graphics can handle all your graphic design needs to make your firm stand out and set trends rather than follow them.
- Generating continued graphics that complement your website, social media posts, personal speaking engagements with designed custom presentations and more
- Developing elegant website design, responsive support, simple and up to date coding, cross browser compatibility and mobile optimization
- Video production for marketing materials including intro videos, client testimonials, event recaps, event branded videos
Brand Strategy & Development
Narrative Graphics will work with you to create a unique, custom made, & unified brand that illustrates your firm’s identity and message.
- Brand strategy to be developed across all current and future marketing and advertising initiatives
- Includes website re-branding, social media branding, advertising (both print and online), print packages, development of materials for public and peer to peer distribution, and more
Narrative Graphics has the skill, talent, and proven results to handle your firm’s ad strategy from top to bottom including:
- Designing eye catching print and web advertisements that reach an identified target audience.
- Pricing our various price effective avenues for printing and publication.
- Booking placements within your budget range.
Social Media Curation & Strategy
Narrative Graphics can help you develop and define your firm’s social media presence utilizing platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & YouTube focusing on:
- Curating posts that speak to your firms ethos and community.
- Utilizing trending topics and timely news articles to ensure your firm is participating in all relevant conversations.
- Develop unique ad strategies geared towards targeted audiences of potential clients and referrals.
Community / Public Outreach & Events
Narrative Graphics will help to organize a larger presence for your firm at events that are relevant to your areas of specialty. Past event organization and participation include great showings at:
- CAOC Conference
- Festival Del Sol